An animal adventure through the world of numbers! Motion Math Zoom (for iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch) features the most interactive number line of all time. The intuitive pinch gesture on iDevices allows kids to navigate among concrete objects (animals) that represent abstract numbers: from dinosaurs in the thousands to amoebas in the thousandths.
Motion Math Zoom is a fun, engaging way for children to master a foundational pillar of math: place value. Try it free:
• Place value
• Number line
Common Core Standards
• K.CC.7, K.CC.1,K.NBT.1
• 1.NBT.1, 1.NBT.2, 1.NBT.3, 1.NBT.5
• 2.NBT.1., 2.NBT.4, 3.NBT.1
• 4.NBT.1, 4.NBT.2, 4.NBT.3, 4.NF.6,4.NF.7, 4.NF.6
• 6.NS.5, 6.NS.6,6.NS.7
“Children freely play with the relationship between quantity and space, just like silly putty….the educational potential of this app is huge. 4.7 Stars” –Children’s Technology Review
“The graphics in Motion Math Zoom are top notch, the concept is unique and I absolutely recommend this app for children learning about place value.” –The iPhone Mom
“The difficulty kicks up in a hurry…I really like how the app handles the idea of place value.” –Tech Powered Math
• Master place value from the thousandths to the thousands
• Locate integers, negatives, and fractions on the number line
• Build automaticity in comparing numbers
Number sense is critical for all other math topics; number line mastery is connected to multiple Common Core Standards in grades 1-6.
Key Product Features
• Intuitive, multi-touch gameplay
• Concretized learning: animals at every level help learners understand number size; whimsical animations and sounds provide delight
• 24 levels: hours of exploration. Numbers up to 1000 for younger children; advanced learners unlock negatives, decimals, and timed trials
• Game Center leaderboards and achievements offer additional challenges
• Hints and scaffolding help players who are struggling
GET IT NOW! Download on your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch!