Your fish is hungry – hungry for numbers! This fun addition and subtraction game for iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch has instant addition: touch two numbers together to instantly add. Most addition games teach in the form 3 + 4 = __; Hungry Fish challenges players to find different ways to make a 7 (1+6, 2+5, 3+2+2, etc.). There are 18 levels of challenge (for 4-year-olds to adults) and bonuses to customize your fish with new colors and fins. Play this wonderful game with your students, family, and friends. Try it now:
Math Concepts Reinforced
• Mental Addition
Common Core Standards
• K.CC.1-7, K.OA.1-5
• 1.OA.1-8, 1.NBT.1, 1.NBT.4-5
• 2.OA.1-3, 2.NBT.5-8
“Part of the fun comes from adding a visceral component to math.” – VentureBeat
“Hungry Fish had me hooked…a fantastic Math game.” – The iPhone Mom
• To develop fast, agile mental arithmetic
• To learn there are multiple paths to add up to every sum
• To build automaticity in adding and subtracting positive and negative integers
Number sense is critical for all other math topics.
Fluid mental arithmetic is explicitly part of the Common Core Standard’s “Number and Operations in Base Ten” domain in grades K – 4.
Key Product Features
• Intuitive gameplay to practice mental arithmetic.
• Beautiful graphics by Emilia Forstreuter.
• Instant addition: the metaphor of bringing elements together helps learners master the addition of symbolic numbers.
• 18 levels of difficulty – challenging for 4-year-olds all the way up to adults.
• Fun rewards: unlock new fins and colors to customize your fish.
• In-App purchase buys additional Subtraction and Negative Number levels.
GET IT NOW! Download on your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch!