Play Math: Motion Math Beta Testing Program
Have a 2-10 year old who wants to help create fun math games this summer?
Join Motion Math’s beta testing program: Play Math!
“The Motion Math team even gave our students a shout out in the game credits.” – Kerri Willa, Tech Coordinator at Chinese American International School, playtesters of Motion Math: Wings
Participants in our beta testing program get their input into fun learning games and recognition in the credits of the game(s) that they playtest.
Gathering and Incorporating Input:
The goals of each beta test differ and are driven by the development cycle.
Broadly speaking, we look for:
- Are the kids enjoying the game and are they getting into flow?
- Do the kids seem to be learning the math concepts we want our games to teach?
- How are the kids interacting with the game – are they tilting, tapping or progressing as we thought they would?
- What can we do to make the game more fun, more engaging or more interactive?
After a play testing session, the team gathers together to share what we’ve observed and determine the next phase of development based on our learnings. We iterate until we have the games that are available on the App Store – it wouldn’t be possible without you, our play testers!
- We meet Thursday evenings at Yerba Buena Gardens, between Howard and Folsom and 3rd and 4th Streets in SoMa.
- Please plan to play test for 15 – 30 minutes.
- While waiting for their turns, other play testers (and parents) will have the opportunity to play other math activities or games with An, Motion Math’s community manager.
Call 415.562.8405 or email email@example.com